Monday, June 13, 2011

Yet inspiration again

Actually, this one might for three or five ideas all from one word.



A second Actually the first one has been in the back of my mind for quite a while. A UF spellsinger. As far as I know there isn't one. Some in olden times but not in contemporary times. Well, the one who might be the original spell singer is from modern times but he does his stuff in an odd alt dimension with tech closer to medieval times. Anyway, I'm sure I could do one set now.


But I also thought of doing one an ancient time bard or perhaps the first bard. I have one about the first wizard so why not the first bard? I'd have to do some research to find out what was the first stringed instrument and where it came from but that is possible.

Then there's an idea for a modern bard. Even with music being so wide spread there could still be a guy who roams around singing. He could be a con man too and/ or know some magic even though not a spell singer and/or searching for certain people... wizards, swordsmen, replacement wisepeople... and his teaching songs help to identify the person.

But I do want to do both a bard story and a spell singer. But with the first bard why is he roaming around and what is the problem he has to fight-figure out? I'll try to put my own twist to it.

I forgot the word:

I found it by a typo...  Barder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold