Saturday, June 18, 2011

More on working


Started two new stories at work this past Friday. Both will be shorter, one will hopefully be a flash story--under 1,000 words. The flash is based on that story cover image I mentioned on my last note. I felt inpired to do two stories. The flash and one that might be 4 thousand to 8 thousand words. 

The other story I started is the one based on two of my wife's crafts. It will be shorter also but probably a bit over 1,000 words.


Plus I started working on my Kin to Angels book again. I worked on it a while back but just to get some of the ideas down but this time, unless I change my mind, I will work on it 'till it's done.  I might change my mind we shall see.

But it's just as well that I waited, I have more ideas for it... so far just the basic idea. So it might now be a 70,000 to 90,000 word novel instead of 30 to 40,000. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold