Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not gonna read number two

I read "Trick Of The Light" by Rob Thurman and decided with the way she ended it not to read any more in the series.

Not that the writing or ending was bad, except for this one thing with two of the characters. While reading I put up with some not good activities and a god character or two but this time a writer went over the line for me.

My head didn't explode as she may think but she also lost a fan and buyer. And I won't be recommending that book either. I don't believe what she did was needed and she added it after the case was solved. She was pulling together a couple of loose ends and added this event between two of the main characters.

Oh well there were a couple of other lines that put the pagan beliefs above Jesus and the whole Bible story so it's just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold