Monday, March 7, 2011

Hadn't thought of e-publishing as business

Dean Wesley Smith has a post that talks about how e-publishing, evidently even only your own stuff, is a business and boy does he mean business.


http://www.deanwesleysmith.com/?p=3483#comments


Getting a separate banking account and the whole thing.

And I hadn't realized how much he is involved with a new publishing company he is working with. Not sure if it is just e-publishing or not but if I understand what he has mentioned before, it might be just books and stories from the people involved with it.

Anyway, that means I have even more to think about. Some of it I have already discussed with myself; like getting someone to help with the covers and the copy editing--to get the nitpicks. I would need help with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold