Thursday, July 25, 2013

Indie Update did it TWO...

Today Smashwords said that my story set had been approved for their Premium status which means that it can be sold on various sites like Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

That was a very nice surprise because I really expected they would find three certain problems and maybe some mistakes I made but they didn't....amazing.

However I did have to fix one little detail. I'm really surprise they didn't say anything about that.

While in the process of learning how to link from one part of the file to another--so the table of contents could be used as a short cut to the different stories--I accidentally linked the whole forward to Yahoo.

Oops, I thought I had undine it but when I downloaded the Epub file as the request people do to double check it, I found the link still operational. Yikes, So tonight I undid it, hopefully for sure. While I was at it I also redid the short blurb.

I thought about redoing the title of the set to make it shorter but I now that I had the cover correct I don't want to try to redo it. But the next sets will have a shorter title.

The book is Here

I want to start working on the next set, the tales of Marriage, but I have a story to finish critting for WotF. I should do that first but maybe this weekend I can do that one. I want to do the others but we have things to do around the house too. And I still don't have a cover for my Fantasy set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold