Thursday, October 20, 2011

steampunk and me

An online friend had a guest blogger on her blog. A writer of steampunk who explained what steampunk involves.  The link has the author's name not the name of the online friend.

http://tinyurl.com/Sarahsteampunk





Anyway, I have more understanding what makes up steampunk so I think I am ready to do a SP story. Of course I'm still working on those shortee westerns and maybe one longer western so I don't know when I will do it but I think the idea needs to gel some more anyway. I'm not quite sure what the story will be yet. Maybe something on the moon... yeah steam powered rockets. :)   We shall see though.

I could try for a steam punk western that is possible, or combine my idea for an Alt western world with other modified cultures(Like India and Roman) but again we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold