Monday, September 5, 2011

A bit of venting here

I've said it before and I will probably say it again.

I want some Star Trek type of SF movies. Most are horror tales not really SF. There was "Serenity"  Based on the TV series Firefly  and I might include Star Wars in that even though it's more space fantasy. But that's all.

They can make a good SF movie with top stars. There are good writers and directors out there.


On a second level how about some Urban Fantasy movies and TV. There was one movie even though I have no idea how it did, well one not including Harry Potter, even though technically UF, it seems to be a horse of a different color though.

There was one TV show which wasn't bad if you didn't compare it to the Books it was supposedly based on.  There are some paranormal TV shows most of which are on cable and might be good but still not what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold