Thursday, August 30, 2012

Update on two stories


I started a story today, just started with a scene with no idea of where it would go, it looks like it will be another flash alchemy story, with the same alchemist as two previous stories. 

Tonight I also spent some time revising my new steampunk in outer space story. I had to look some stuff up though and glad I did. Arthur C. Clarke's group came up with steam steering jets in 1930 or so. Just what I needed. Learned a few things about the control room for the Hindenburg too. With all the real stuff I added I'm not sure I will be able to finish the revising and double checking, in time to send it out Saturday though. See how much computer time I get tomorrow night. 


Man imagine that hard SF fused with steampunk... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold