Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dean has online workshops

Dean Wesley Smith that is.

Online

Some of them have been filled already

He decided to do some online workshops this year.  Not as good as being there but a whole lot less expensive, no flying-searches-no room and travel expenses either.

Got in...Number ten Essentials For A Fiction Writing Career, Dec workshop.


Obviously Dean does remember me even though it's been a while. It will be good to get some feedback on my writing and see what areas I am strong and weak in. I have some ideas but it would be nice to know if I'm right. See if I can find my voice again and where I have forgotten how to write. 

Even with it being Online that is going to be a hard week. I probably won't be getting much other writing done. 


Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold