Sunday, January 1, 2012

Slight update on New Mage

Well, for those who are new. "New Mage On The Block" is a novel I started and finished last year. Mostly. I say that because I just added a couple of hundred words to it. Of the three Urban Fantasy novels I did, and a fourth I started, I think it's the best story. I think I will change the title because it's not quite what I wanted for that title but it's still a great story I think. A world inspired by Laura Anne Gillman but a character inspired by her, Seanan McGuire, Rounld and one or two others.  


Update:
So far the novel is 73,860 words long. Longer than I thought it would be. I say that because I do need to redo chapter two and three. Plus revise the whole thing. so it's possible that I will add a thousand to five thousand more words. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold