So I finally started working on those two novels I want to get done indie-ized. E-pubbed that is. :)
Earlier I found had this problem:
Drat....and something stronger.
I was going to start revising-using crits from other writers- one of my novels I should have been working on three months ago. I found the original copy but I'm sure I have a version that has a couple of pages already done. Can't find that one. By that time I ran out of time...mostly.
Maybe tomorrow I can figure out what is going on--could be my memory is playing tricks...
But I found the right copy disguised a crit. I had finished ch 1 and started 2 tonight.