Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One more post

Started my vacation. I had planned to work on my novel "Freewater Threat" it badly needs grammar lessons, and other nitpicks fixed. But as I was going over the third chapter I see it also needs more Show so it's going to take a lot longer to fix. Maybe that's one reasons Dean says to keep working on new stuff. Fixing old stuff takes too much time.

After finishing a Green's latest the spy who wore a torc novel I want to finish one of my urban fantasies but I also started a story last night. Should be short and I know most of what will happen. But not sure how the MC changes. (I still don't get why that is so important) and today I have errands to run so little actual writing time. Plus I played too much this morning and took a short nap. Didn't get as much sleep last night as usual.

I wanted to work on the old book, at least one new book and a story or thee per day-I still have two stories written at work that need going over- but so far only worked on the old novel once and a couple of stories.

Will be working on the new story-one market wants exploding spaceship and such, I'll give him some- so an idea popped into my head last night. I barely had time to start it. See if I have time later to work a novel--I still need to do a crit for Critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold