Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Different stuff

Deanwesleysmith.com has a great post on his blog, another chapter in his Killing sacred cows-myths series. Dealing with rules about publishing, writing and such.


Been working on one of my novels, still not sure why I don't want to finish my fantasy. Been sitting too long, too much work having to redo the first half of the book with what I have learned about grammar and action and the five senses since I started It or???

Anyway, I'n excited about the book I'm doing now. It's flowing so much. I'm on vacation and am able to do thousands of words but when I get back to work next week Tuesday, day after the fifth which is the day after The Fourth, I'm going to have to sacrifice short story time to get it done. Modifying a Dean hint two pages a day on the novel should do it. I hope I can get my self to do it. I figure I will have maybe 24,000 words come next Tuesday. 20 to 28 anyway, :)   So another 60,000 to 80,000 words more to go.

I know the ending but not the middle...yet. I may by the time I get there.


I have three or four stories to go back over too and another two started. I would like to work on some of them also.

Got another didn't grab me for F&SF today, sooner then usual. Got another three to six stories to send them, not counting the ones I'm still working on.

Maybe one of them....maybe not

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold