Friday, November 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to everyone

Okay, it's after Thanksgiving. I can start wishing people a Merry Christmas.  And It's Alright To Say Merry Christmas. Most people celebrate some form of Christmas in the US and many other countries so there's a very good chance I will say it to some one that celebrates Christmas. If they don't... may they have a good day on the 25th anyway. It's Christmas Day whether they celebrate it or not.


And time to start breaking out my Christmas music. Most are Mannheim Steamroller, but I have Third Day, and Chris Tomlin and Casting Crowns.  Need to get Mercy Me. Actually, I thought I had it but its not with the rest of me Christmas music if I do.


I may be putting up my yearly anti-PC Christmas story. It's a SF setting but it's what I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold