Sunday, August 21, 2011

My writing what there is of it



Worked on a story for a different Onthepremises.com contest, this one is 1,000 to 5,000 words based on myths and legends. Took a story I had already-- just finished it a month or so ago-- and added a touch more legends. I also added about fifty words which is good since it was 998 words long. Plus I improved one or two spots. Or so I hope, I have no idea if they really are improved.



I also finished that 50 words story I mentioned last note.

That's about all the writing, I've done. Oh yeah, a couple of openings on paper. I might be able to take my laptop tomorrow so I can work on that one story I referenced last time.

and there should be time tonight to do a bit of writing on "New Mage". It's been way too long since I've done any work on it and I'm feeling the strain. I want it done. I will have to redo the first three chapters, and revising and critiquing, so it will be awhile before it's fit for duty... so to speak. :) But I want it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold