Saturday, August 20, 2011

More update



I mailed the letter to the editor but forgot to sign it. I realized that the next day. I'll try again Monday-this is Saturday- this time making sure I sign it.

Still want some good news concerning my writing.

Have done almost zip writing this week and last week. Did work on a tiny story but more on that in the next post. Been doing more crits than usual even though I missed one I should have done.

Been thinking about writing, Oh, I did start a new novel handwritten on paper but that was just so I could write. Actually I did two openings and a short story opening. Thought of one today that finally might be the strange one I've been wanting to write for a while. Once the weather cools enough for me to take my laptop I will write that one first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold