Sunday, October 14, 2012

NaNo 2012

Okay, it's about that time.   Time to write a 50,000 word novel in one month, November.

I signed up and all that for this year so it's official.


They want you to title and describe the novel.  Oops, hadn't even thought of a title. After a few seconds of thought I came up with one that sort of fits. But it's not in concrete so I might change it.

For more info go here,   NaNo


A copy of my synopsis


I placed this in Fantasy but I believe it might be considered a cross genre novel. All related though. Urban Fantasy, paranormal, and myth. 


It's a story of what Santa Claus does during the rest of the year. It's not making toys. More of an adult novel which doesn't mean he chases girls and smokes stuff but there will be fighting, chases, evil bad guys, death, magic, some adult beverages and a few other related ingredients that I will come up with as I write...and no long sentences.  :)

Oh yes, not all bad guys are evil. Some think they are doing good, some know they are evil and like it or don't care. 


Updates along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold