Saturday, December 4, 2010

NaNo

My novel, "Bright Lights And Chaos", is being revised.  I need to add at least 26,000 words. Right now I am in the process of redoing the ending now. Adding danger and angst.


I forget if I said this here, and I don't want to take the time to check, but it's sort of, kinda of based on Seanan McCuire's October Daye novels. My hero is half fey but she wasn't a PI to begin with, in fact she has never done anything heroic before. She has a checkered past which I am also adding to and tweaking. Her mother is somebody even higher up than Daye's mother. Hmm, I might need a better name for my hero. Right now it's Kerry Bedrosian not sure of the real spelling of that but it's close. Something more unique maybe.

Right now she's a DJ at a radio station that broadcasts into the human world and the Summerlands...I definitely need a different name for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold