Monday, November 24, 2014

Black Friday sale and Nano update Part 2



I thought of this after I posted my last post, but by that time I had a number of views so decided to do a part 2.

smashwords has "Give as a Gift" button. Which means you can buy my book, or the story sets, and give them away. If you know anyone who loves Urban Fantasy or just adventure where the Main Character is in and out of danger, think about giving "Above My Pay GradeX2" to them. Still on sale this week.



And for those who like the paper versions of books, I do have it on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.  It is a a bit pricey, but the book is larger than pocket size and both places have already discounted it so you still get a deal even though not as large a price drop for this week as the E-novel.



The previous note has excerpts on the next book in the series. As I said there I am working on it for NaNoWriMo even though it won't be revised and edited for a five or so months. The NaNo goal is 50,000 words for Nov. I am at 43,000 and some which means I will be going over at least a couple of hundred words which is okay. Later though I will be adding to the word count; with new scenes and expanding on some of the scenes I have. I am aiming for 85,000 to 100,000 words.

Just now I wrote in a scene where NA finds out that the sword she made is actually real and very old. Somehow she called it to her. And her puppy is all but full grown which means she needs a new name.
NA just found out that her best friend will going to a dangerous part of the planet for three months to help people there. NA did not take it very well.

That is all I will say about the plot. There are still plenty of action, danger, surprises and events I haven't mentioned or excerpted.

 Please remember the "Give as a Gift" button at smahwords and buy one for yourself too.  It is on sale this week after all. :)   $1.99 for "Above My Pay GradeX2" and $.99 cents for five science fiction tales plus a short bonus or seven Fantasy tales with a short bonus story. The smashwords link at the beginning takes you to a page with all three.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold