Thursday, November 25, 2010

Novel in November

I stated I was do NaNoWriMo , it's almost the end of Nov and I have around 47,000 words of the 50,000 we are suppose to do. The novel won't be finished when I reach 50 however. Of course since 50,000 is way too short for publishing except for perhaps the new epublishing, I will have to go back and add a bunch anyway. But the novel has to have a real ending to count, I believe, so I will finish it.

I did this a few years ago and ended up with around 54 thousand then went back and added 20 thousand some words. Still a bit on the story side. And if I ever finish going back over it yet again I will probably be adding a few thousand, with adding show and and more descriptions. It might be up there this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold