Sunday, August 29, 2010

Something strange happened

Something strange just happened.

I went to ralan.com for some reason and noticed a new market, nth Dimension, checked it out and thought of a story to send them.  Today while sending out some stories I decided to  send that story to them but when I went back to ralan I couldn't find it. I checked all of categories and nothing. I finally tried duotrope and using their search engine I found it. I went to their website and sure enough it was the same one I checked out earlier.

Maybe it was on another site I saw it listed or ralan's computer burped and deleted it.


Louis
Sending out stories keeps me away from writing but it has to be done. I have eights stories I sent out the last two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold