Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Off the internet

I think I'm going to have to take a week or two off of the internet so I will
have more time for writing. I have two stories to redo and a story or two to
finish and two stories to get ready to send out. I haven't touched either for
weeks just been working on my two novels when I've been writing at all.

Of course part of that time was a trip out of town for our anniversary. Funny
how our anniversary trips are always scheduled for the same time as the WotF
awards.

I like to think that maybe next year we will be going there for our anniversary
trip but...


I may add something to the blog during that time but that's it.
Louis
Of course  no one is reading this so it probably won't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold