Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gotta work on one of my novels



I still need to decide for sure to work on my novels on certain days: like Monday nights and Friday afternoons and night.

The other day I was working through some ending scenes in my mind for my Storm Born novel-I might make that the Storm Born series but title the book something different like Self Blinded or He Can See Things or??- anyway I changed the ending I had in my mind. But the only problem is that I still haven't figured out how my MC survives three lighting strikes, almost as one. The way I made him that might be possible but I need to come up with something. He might get thrown across a large warehouse, with junk piled on top of him.

But the biggest problem is that I have just started chpt 2 and don't know how to get to the end.

And I still no sure if he should be an established PI or this is his first case-the one that gets him going. ANd I'm still not sure how he discovers the body the novel starts with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold