Monday, January 4, 2010

WotF

For those who don't know, if any of those are reading this. WotF is Writers Of The Future. I have a link to their web site on the side.

Gotten three Honorable Mentions over the years but looks like That's it. Even when my writing is supposedly better and my story has been gone over by people who know something about writing I can't get even that far anymore.

On the rejection they say they hope I send in another story.  With my writing, Yeah right. I know its a form letter and they're trying to be nice but come on.

I will send in another but I don't know why. I just can't write anymore


L. E.
Trying to turn lead into Gold

3 comments:

  1. "I just can't write anymore."

    Know how it is. That's the kind of discouragement that, essentially, weeds the one who gets there out from the several hundred who try. The others get discouraged and eventually fall by the wayside.

    I'll point out that if you don't write at all, you're never going to make it. Keep going and you just might, eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment.

    even though I should have said that I can't write well. I did some half way decent writing three years ago combined with a couple of stories written well enough to sell but since then nothing.

    ReplyDelete

I'm working on turning lead into Gold