Sunday, June 23, 2019

My 2019 Birthday sale until June 30th

 In an earlier post I mentioned a late birthday sale. Which is now. All of my E-novels are now on sale for one week-to June 30th. Each of these books is an exciting, fun adventures and three have received good reviews. Follow Kara Stronggear as she finds danger in storms, street gangs and an international criminal as she delivers the packages trusted to her. Or find out how NA uses her mage abilities to help abused women but then has to find out who is killing other mages which is really above what she has done before. See how a new Lieutenant works with his special squad to protect his home country.  

For summer reading, fun reading, gifts for birthdays, other celebrations or just for yourself. I have paper versions too but I cannot place them on sale. 
All are good, solid adventures with twists, suspense and action.


The e-versions are two or three dollars off depending on the book. 


Here are links listing my books. 


Amazon:

List of E-sites:

Something happened to the Kindle version of THE COURIER, I am going to have to republish it there.

But you can get a Kindle formatted copy here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold