Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Yay! Birthday sale on my E-books

Friday is my birthday so I am having a Birthday sale on all of my E-books. These are good reads, so they make good gifts even for yourself. $3.99, $2.99 and a set of Fantasy stories for $.99.
Sorry only e-books even though Amazon, on their own, has placed the anthology I have a story in for less than half price. Great stories in there and worthy reads, mine is the fourth best story in the Strange New Worlds Ten.
They are at Barnes and noble online, Amazon, kobo and other places. Here is the link to my Amazon page since most of you seem to like Amazon best. I must say though that due to a glitch I am not sure what price Above My Pay Grade X2 will be selling for on Barnes and Noble online. But the rest of the E- books should be on sale there.
https://www.amazon.com/L.-E.-Doggett/e/B01C58R1II/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1The sale goes on for until July 7th, when it ends.
Happy reading and help my to celebrate my birthday with a good price on great reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold