Sunday, February 21, 2010

More about my writing

I've been trying to write pro, for about five years.  Three or so years when I sold the story, another story was placed on the Alt list which means the writing was good enough to sell but they rejected it for another reason. In this case that would have been the first story they bought. Only one story per writer in each anthology.

I also had one that was close and around the same time I wrote a story that John Joseph Adams over at F&SF wrote a personal note about. There were one or two other stories that did better but as I've said before since than nothing. I can't even get close.

I have 82 stories that I am sending out, not counting the Star Trek stories(Twenty to thirty) and few others not meant for prime time.


L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold