Thursday, June 28, 2018

Writing update June '18

Okay writing update. Doing something different.

Published "The Courier" which is still on sale-at least the E-books are. I keep saying it but it's true-it's an exciting tale of action and adventure about a very young woman Courier. No one has stated anything different about my take on it anyway.

Have a story ready for a certain contest, and I will be sending out stories next week. Not sure how much I will be doing Saturday-family issues happening then.

This next is the different. I have five Western stories ready to publish. They are all about a Certain US Marshall Dobson. A bit of 10,000 words total. And I will be doing the cover. I don't want to spend much-if any for this cover, with only five stories under it.

I may be doing a second set of Western stories soon but they will all be about different people. Well two will be linked. That one might have seven stories.

And I will be getting an apology of 22 to 25 stories ready. They are all written but not all revise. They cover a wide spectrum of genre.

And sometime soon, a set of five general fiction I am calling foibles.

I am working on three novels; "Djinn" "Insane" and not sure of the title of the third.

Oh yes, of course. I have looked for a beta or three for two novels for so long I have forgotten about them. Supposedly five or so people said they would beta read one or both of them but they never told me how to get the manuscripts to them. So do I pay or just give up on that?

Done a bunch of short stories for free. They are in "My Stories Inspired by Pictures" collection and some mini stories are around Charlie Hoover's geekscapes I have two or three more stories for my Collection which makes it around 20 maybe 24 stories in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold