Sunday, December 17, 2017

A Late Christmas sale on all of my E-books

 All three of my E-books are on sale. And two sets of short stories at the usual inexpensive price. 
Each one makes a good gift

Each novel has suspense, action, adventure and is a fun read.

Two Urban Fantasy 

One Steampunk-special Ops

one set of seven fantasy stories

one set of five Science Fiction tales. 

One tale in Strange New Worlds Ten but I have no control on that price. Excellent stories though. 

Even for yourself after the Christmas rush.


E-books also at  iTunes and Kobo 

My author's page at Amazon 




2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you can successfully convince others to read your work this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually probably not, but it's free and doesn't take long to set up

      Delete

I'm working on turning lead into Gold