Sunday, April 22, 2012

Update thingie three


Been working on Stone Within at work and may switch it to home, I want to work on it more.

Haven't worked on the revision of Two Struggles for three days, since I needed to work on the crits for hatrack WotF. But I will start it up again. Thought I had a revised first chapter but can't find it so maybe I don't, I had planned on sending it out to someone I am trading crits with but can't now.


Monday I think I will start that steampunk story finally. I have an idea I want to try. I will have to work on it at work though. Less time for Stone and that means the two stores I started will have to sit longer.

Wrote a new letter to the editor and sent it out.

As far as of right now I will be E-publishing Two Struggles even though under another title, something that says the same thing but in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working on turning lead into Gold